The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) has released a new Case Inventory Document (CID) Spreadsheet, as well as revised forms and accompanying instructions.
The new CID (v.1.2 – 6/10/2014) replaces narrative descriptions with drop down menus in an effort to streamline submissions by making them more consistent. This new form must be used when submissions requiring a CID are being made via DEP Online.
In addition to the changes to the CID, the following forms have also been updated:
- Receptor Evaluation (v.1.9 – 6/10/2014)
- Preliminary Assessment/Site Investigation (v.2.0 – 6/10/2014),
- Remedial Investigation (v.2.0 – 6/10/2014)
- Remedial Action Workplan (v.2.0 – 6/10/2014)
- Remedial Action Report Forms (v.2.0 – 6/10/2014),
- Remedial Action Permit Application Form for Soils (v.1.8 – 6/10/2014),
- Remedial Action Permit Transfer/Change of Ownership Application (v.1.4 – 6/10/2014),
- Remedial Action Protectiveness/Biennial Certification Form – Ground Water (v.1.6 – 6/10/2014),
- Remedial Action Protectiveness / Biennial Certification Form – Soil (v1.7 – 6/10/2014), and
- Response Action Outcome Form (v.3.0 – 6/10/2014).
The instructions for the Remedial Action Permit Application for Ground Water and Soils have undergone minor modifications to improve clarity. This improvement includes a link to the Quick Reference Guide for permits, Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA) Technical Guidance and added GIS instructions. Revisions to Remedial Action Protectiveness Certification Form for Ground Water and Soils include the consolidation and/or removal of questions that were deemed not to be necessary. Three new sections were also added: Section I: Vapor Intrusion, Section J: Financial Assurance, and Section L: Subsurface Evaluator Information and Statement.
Also, the following forms have been determined to be obsolete and are no longer required:
- CEA/Well Restriction Area (WRA) Spreadsheet, and
- Potable Well/Indoor Air Sampling Notification form and Spreadsheet.
Links to the CID, forms, instructions, and updated logs can be found on the DEP’s web page at www.nj.gov/dep/srp/srra/forms/